Yamu Panchayat
back_to_cover_story
facebook Facebook Contact 011 23414644 Email sales@yamupanchayat.com
 
Showrooms
shadow
 
 
 

Delhi Showroom

Yamu's Panchayat was established way back in the year 1950 at New Delhi, when the late Tikam Chand started Prince Pan Centre. Thereafter, the firm was taken ahead on new horizons of success by his son Mr. Hari Bhai. Nearly two decades back, Mr. Hari Lalwani brought a revolution in the industry with the introduction of Prince Gutka. In the present scenario, our firm has carved a distinct niche in the industry as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Cigars & Hukka, Chuski and Lemonade, Supari and Silver Supari, Mouth Freshener, Digestives, Dry Paan and Paan.
 
 
ADDRESS

92, N.M.D.C Market Connaught Circus,
Connaught Lane, Barakhamba
New Delhi, DL 110001