Welcome To Yamu's Panchayat
Yamu's Panchayat was established way back in the year 1950 at New Delhi, when the late Tikam Chand started Prince Pan Centre. Thereafter, the firm was taken ahead on new horizons of success by his son Mr. Hari Bhai. Nearly two decades back, Mr. Hari Lalwani brought a revolution in the industry with the introduction of Prince Gutka. In the present scenario, our firm has carved a distinct niche in the industry as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Cigars & Hukka, Chuski and Lemonade, Supari and Silver Supari, Mouth Freshener, Digestives, Dry Paan and Paan.